Last update posted: 1 February 2022
We operate using the Fitzdares brand and trademarks.
Your Account and the contract made when you gamble, is with Fitzdares Canada Limited, a limited company registered in Ontario, Canada with company registration number 1000038793 and licensed and regulated by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario to provide iGaming products in Ontario. Fitzdares operates under an agreement with iGaming Ontario.
Fitzdares is licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (registration OPIG1231545) to provide these services to persons aged 19+ physically located in Ontario.
Fitzdares Canada Limited is the Merchant of Record for this website, meaning it processes debit card payments from customers. It is therefore the organisation responsible for processing all payments, including both deposits and withdrawals.
Fitzdares believes in fair and open transactions. Our rulebook contains detailed explanations of how we settle your bets. If you require clarification on any of these rules, please contact us for further information.
- General - Sportsbook and Casino
1.1 All Customers must be 19 years of age or older and resident in Canada in order to register. In order to avoid unlawful betting, we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify the information provided. We may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 19 or over. Where these checks are unable to verify that you are 19 years of age or over, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of age. If we are unable to confirm that you are aged nineteen (19) or over then we are required to suspend your account until satisfactory proof of your age is provided.
1.2 You have sole responsibility in ensuring your payment/bank details and contact information are up to date at all times.
1.3 You have sole responsibility to ensure that your security details remain confidential. In any event where you are concerned that your security details are no longer confidential, you have the obligation to notify us immediately. Any transactions that have been placed by a person who is securely logged into your account will be your responsibility.
1.4 Bets cannot be cancelled or changed once the bet has been confirmed by us.
1.5 You must be physically located in the province of Ontario in order to place a wager.
1.6 Gambling with Fitzdares is conducted in adherence to our House Rules and is via our:
- website (“Website”); or our
- Mobile application (“App”);
1.7 We reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts with justification provided upon request. We also reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet that is placed while a game is in progress if there is sufficient evidence that you were placing a bet with prior knowledge of an event that would affect the accurate pricing of a market – for example, betting on the first-to-score market while the first goal is being scored.
1.8 We reserve the right to void any or all bets that have been made by any person or group of persons who are acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is any evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, We reserve the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
1.9 Winnings will be credited to your account following confirmation of the final result.
1.10 We reserve the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, We reserve the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively, and void any winnings paid to the Customer from those bets.
1.11 Should funds be credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to us. You shall remain responsible for any entry fees placed into tournaments or contests that involve pools or pools-style betting where the stakes can no longer be recovered from the pool.
1.13 We reserve the right to suspend or close your account and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that you open more than one account.
1.14 Bets will only be accepted up to the advertised start time. Any bet that is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the bet will be cancelled. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
1.15 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
1.16 We do not accept responsibility for any typing, human or palpable errors that lead to obvious price errors. In all such cases bets will be deemed void.
1.17 We do not accept responsibility for damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
1.18 In relation to any Casino games played through the Services, other than progressive jackpot slots, table or instant win games, or where specifically advertised for a specific game or promotion, the maximum winnings for any one wager or game play transaction shall be no greater than $100,000.
1.19 In relation to any sports betting transactions placed through the Services, other than as may be set out in relation to specific markets under the Betting Rules, for any one calendar day (00:00 – 23:59) the maximum aggregate winnings shall be no greater than $250,000 through the online platform. Please note that these restrictions apply regardless of stake. Winnings will usually be paid without You needing to make a claim. If You believe that You have not received any winnings due to You then You should notify us as soon as possible and provide evidence for Your claim. No claim for winnings may be made more than six months after the date on which the relevant event completed.
1.20 The minimum amount for a bet is $0.10 unless otherwise stated on the website.
1.21 We reserve the right to change odds and information displayed on the website at any time and without notice. We will take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of this information but information is presented as a guide only. Prices displayed on the website are indicative only and are not binding until a bet has been confirmed by us. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
1.22 The website will at all time show records of recent bets placed, results and account activity. We recommend that you keep independent records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings.
1.23 All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
1.24 You will be able to play immediately after any deposit transaction has been confirmed.
1.25 When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
1.26 All promotions and offers are limited to one per person.
1.27 In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, we reserve the right to deduct the bonus and the winnings associated to the bonus from your account.
1.28 We consider these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact Customer Services.
1.29 Should you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your Account, your transactions or your dealings with Fitzdares, please let us know immediately, in writing, by telephone or by e-mail to [email protected] .Complaints should be addressed to the Head of Trading, c/o Fitzdares Limited. We will confirm to you who will investigate the complaint, and how long you can expect to wait before a decision is reached. We will work with you to resolve the dispute within 90 days of receiving notice from you of a dispute. The parties shall use their best efforts through this Customer Service process to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement and engage in good faith negotiations.
A copy of our complaints procedure will be sent to you upon your request and in the event that you submit a complaint to us. We will take account of all relevant information, including recorded calls, and suggest a resolution to your complaint. Should we be unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, and should that complaint relate to the outcome of your gambling transaction, we will classify your complaint as a dispute. If your dispute is still unresolved and it arises out of your use of the Services while physically located in the Province of Ontario, you can contact iGaming Ontario at: http://www.igamingontario.ca/en/player/player-support.
We give our commitment to pursuing an amicable solution to all disputes but the results of independent adjudication are not necessarily binding. All disputes and the resolution of these disputes will be reported to the AGCO and iGO.
1.31 We are required by our licence to inform you about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds in a bank account which is separate from company funds. In the event of insolvency you will be able to withdraw funds but there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid.
2.1 All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it was clearly stated otherwise.
2.3 Promotions are subject to change. All management decisions are final.
2.4 In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to your account, the company reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds that were put into your account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were placed by these funds.
2.5 At no time will a bonus be offered where the benefit amount is dependent on you gambling for a certain time limit or frequency; where the benefit increased if you reach a qualifying activity in a shorter amount of time; or where the value of the benefit increases with your spend it does so at no greater rate than your spend increases.
3.1 We accept deposits via the following methods: Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard Credit and Interac e-Transfer.
3.2 The minimum deposit amount accepted is $10.00 with the maximum being $40,000.00, through this may vary according to your selected deposit amount.
3.3 We will only accept deposits made online through the Paysafe platform via registered player accounts.
3.5 Fitzdares Canada Limited is the Merchant of Record for this website, meaning it processes all debit card payments from customers, including deposits.
3.6 We, in our absolute discretion and without giving reason, reserve the right to refuse to accept any type of payment presented to us irrespective of whether we have previously accepted such payment type from you or would usually accept that payment type from any Client.
3.7 As required by our anti-money laundering obligations and/or as part of our policy with regard to the source of funds placed on deposit, we reserve the right to raise queries regarding the source of any funds placed on deposit. We may, acting reasonably, suspend or terminate any Account where the response to such query/queries is not in its view satisfactory and/or may pass on such information as it deems necessary to any relevant authority.
3.8 Funds may be withdrawn from your Account provided that:
- All payments made into your Account have been confirmed as cleared and have not been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- You accept that all transactions may be checked to prevent money laundering and that any transactions made by you which Fitzdares deems suspicious, may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Fitzdares reserves the right to decline and/or reverse the withdrawal of unspent or otherwise unused deposits until the verification of these funds is deemed satisfactory.
The process for requesting and receiving winnings is outlined as follows. Please note we will always contact you via your registered email address if there is any further information we require (such as identification documents) in order to process it for you.
Fitzdares Canada Limited is the Merchant of Record for this website, meaning it processes all debit card payments from customers, including withdrawals.
- Withdrawal Processing
5.1 If you choose to make a withdrawal request and have deposited with us using a debit card, we will look to pay any requested winnings in full back to this card.
5.2 To withdraw funds to a VISA debit card, it must first be saved to your account through a deposit. To do this, ensure that the white save card box is selected during the deposit flow. Withdrawals to a VISA debit card can take up to 1 hour to reach your card.
5.3 Canadian bank account owners can use Interac e-Transfer to receive funds directly to their desired bank account. We encourage you to set up an auto-deposit through your bank to receive the funds instantly and avoid having to answer a security question.
5.4 In the event that your debit card used to deposit with us has expired or cannot be credited for any other reason, you will need to deposit using a valid card in order to be able to withdraw any funds back to this card.
5.5 With the exclusion of any applicable withdrawal or management fees detailed below, no charge on any type of debit card payment will be levied by us in the event that your Bank or card-issuing company charge an exchange rate fee for example (in the event your account is held in a currency other than CAD (Canadian Dollars)) or any other charge, then we cannot be held liable for any such charge.
In the event that you have requested a withdrawal from us, but have yet to receive your debit card payment after a sufficient time, please contact Customer Services.
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse payment of any withdrawal following a Withdrawal Request.
The minimum withdrawal amount that can be paid back to your debit card is $10.00.
- Withdrawal Management Fees
Free bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be withdrawn.
In the event you choose to withdraw funds from your account and have not carried out any financial activity, or if the financial activity on your account equates to a sum of less than 50% of the amount deposited by you, then we reserve the right to charge a processing fee of 5% of the requested withdrawal amount with a minimum charge of $5.00
"Financial activity" is defined by the placing of bets anywhere on this website (voided/cancelled bets to not count).
7.1 We realise that for some Customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such Customers we offer self-exclusion options for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and 5 years - up to permanent exclusion, as per a Customer's request.
If you wish to self-exclude, please either contact Customer Services specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, or choose the "Self-Exclude" option found within your "My Account" section of this website or the App. If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that it may take up to 24h to process your request.
If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only upon a clear "self-exclusion" request will your account be suspended for the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts will be "closed" and can be reopened at any time upon a Customer's request. Please read through our Responsible Gaming guide for more information.
If a self exclusion has been requested by contacting the Customer Support, the account will be closed for 6 months unless explicitly stated otherwise. Any self-exclusion may, on request, be extended for one or more further periods of at least 6 months each.
7.2 Fitzdares Canada Limited takes its social responsibility extremely seriously and follows the AGCO’s iGaming Standards to make sure that effective procedures are in place for self-exclusion. We take all reasonable steps to prevent self-excluded individuals from participating in gambling.
7.3 All individuals self-excluded with Fitzdares found to be either attempting or having perpetrated such acts to open an account that could not be practically stopped at the time will have their winnings forfeited and all bets voided. The company treats such instances where an individual wilfully construes to subvert the account opening process having self-excluded extremely seriously and will take all necessary action including legal action to protect itself and the individual in order to mitigate harm. We would urge all person(s) who believe they have a gambling problem to seek help from agencies such as Connex Ontario.
7.4 In the instance where Fitzdares becomes aware of any individual having self-excluded at another operator, We reserve the right to extend that self-exclusion to Fitzdares or the protection of the individual. In these instances, past bets will not be voided however.
- Account Closure
8.1 If you wish to close your account, you can withdraw any remaining funds and there is no further requirement to inform us. Should you want to close your account permanently please contact our Customer Services team, who will try to assist you with any issues or concerns you have, and if unsuccessful your account will be closed upon your confirmation. Please allow us up to 24 hours to process your request.
8.2 We reserve the right to decline a new customer or close an account without having to give a reason for doing so.
Further, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by any additional rules which appear within a Game, including within a Game’s “Help” or “Game Info” tabs (“Rules”), including rules relating to minimum/maximum bets, maximum payouts, jackpots, disconnections and system malfunctions. The Rules may also contain instructions on how to play and the return-to-player (“RTP”).
9.1. Random Number Generator
You fully accept and agree that random number generator (“RNG”) software will determine all outcomes of Games on the Casino Website. In the event of a discrepancy between the results displayed on your computer and a Game’s records on our server, our records shall be regarded as definitive.
- 2.1In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any result, bet settlement or any other element of a Game, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all related bets and plays on the Game in question.
- 2.2In the event that a system malfunction results in profit, whether it is collected or credited to your account, we reserve the right to claim all gains that you may have benefited from, as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse the amount collected and inform us of the malfunction. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to directly deduct an amount equal to that which you may have received in error from your account.
9.3 Disconnection, Misuse and Malfunction
- 3.1We, our affiliates, agents and licensors accept no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss resulting from delays or interruptions to play due to failure, breakdown, malfunction, interruption of or disconnection from the games server or any other causes over which we or they have no control.
- 3.2Misuse, disconnection or system malfunction voids all bets, plays and pays.
- 3.3You certify that in what pertains to the services provided by us, you will not use or attempt to use any martingale betting strategy or software endowed, in our view, with artificial intelligence. Abuse of the Website or services provided by us, is prohibited.
- 3.4In the event that we reasonably determine that you used or attempted to use a product endowed with artificial intelligence in conjunction with our Website or services, we reserve the right to rescind or block your account immediately, to not reimburse the amount credited to your account, and prohibit your access to all other Websites, Services and Applications offered by us.
- 3.5In the interest of fair play, we prohibit the use of any recognized betting techniques with the aim of circumventing the standard house edge in our games. If your account shows any indication of deceptive game play through these betting techniques, your account will be blocked immediately and we will retain any funds from the account in question.
- 3.6Should we have any reason to believe that either an account or group of accounts are operating systematically, e.g. using specific betting techniques or group wagering, we reserve the right to block or permanently close all accounts. In these circumstances, we will not be under any obligation to refund you any money in your account, with the exception of the amount you originally deposited, should this amount still be present.
9.4. Compliance With Laws
The Casino Website and Games thereon may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding Games and any bets placed on or via Games or the Casino Website. We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement and other regulatory authorities, in investigating claims of illegal activity on the Casino Website.
9.5 Identification and Age Verification
- 5.2Age Verification requirements
Your age must be verified in order to ensure you are of legal age for gambling. You will not be able to deposit or bet with Fitzdares until your age has been verified
- 5.3Information to be provided
If we remain unable to verify your identity and age through our regular checks, we will send an email to your registered email address requesting a copy of one of the following documents: Birth Certificate, Driving License, Passport, Signed Credit Agreement, Citizen/National Identity Card.
- 5.4In addition, if we need you to complete our Know Your Customer process we will send an email to your registered email address, requesting copies of two of the following documents, one of which must show your date of birth: Birth Certificate, Driving License, Passport, Signed Credit Agreement, National Identity Card, Utility Bill or Bank Statement (less than 3 months old).
To be approved, all documents must be in acceptable condition. Account number/login ID must be included in the communication, to ensure the check is completed promptly. Also the image must be photo captured and not scanned, and all the details and edges must be fully visible.
- 5.5We reserve the right to carry out verification checks using third party services
- 5.6By agreeing to these Terms, You agree and declare that You have entered your own correct personal details, and that the source of all funds used on Fitzdares.com are derived from legitimate activities and that You will not use the Site for illegal or fraudulent activity, including (and without limitation) money laundering as provided by the governing law that applies to You and/or any member of our Website. We reserves the right to check all and any transactions to prevent money laundering. Criminal and/or civil proceedings may be brought against You and any other person linked to taking part in such activity. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to report any suspicious transaction and to transmit any information to the appropriate authorities and without notice to You. In such a case, You waive all rights of any nature that may be recognized anywhere of the communication of such information. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold all the funds we believe to be derived from fraudulent or unlawful activity and where required, without giving reason to You for withholding said funds.
- 5.7You cannot request or open an account if you are not the account holder or if you are acting on behalf of someone else or on behalf of the account or for the benefit of a third party.
- 5.8You can only possess one account with Fitzdares.com, and we reserve the right to close all multiple accounts that are open, under the same name or connected to the same person, and in this case, we will credit the first account that you opened with Fitzdares.com with the balances from the other accounts that would have been closed. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have committed or attempted to commit any fraud, we reserve the right to cancel any transaction pertaining to it.
- 5.9You must not authorize any third party to use your account and you will be entirely responsible for all losses as a result of having a third party use their account. You must immediately inform us if you suspect that another person has obtained access to your account, and you will offer your full support to us while researching this issue.
- 5.10It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided on registration is accurate, precise and up to date. You are aware that changes cannot be made to your first name, surname and date of birth provided at registration, unless you provide us with satisfactory evidence that your personal details, have been legally changed under the laws of countries where you reside.
- 5.11We reserve the right to keep all personal information provided by you upon registration after your User Account is closed.
- 6.2We reserve the general right at any time, and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account (or exclude you from any of our services) if we consider it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, where deemed appropriate by us, we reserve the right to remove any bonus monies in your account.
- 7.1In relation to any casino games played through the Services, other than progressive jackpot slots, table or instant win games, or where specifically advertised for a specific game or promotion, the maximum winnings for any one wager or game play transaction shall be no greater than $100,000 or the equivalent amount in Your chosen currency in one betting round, and $500,000 in any 7-day period.
- 7.3We may, at our sole discretion and without any requirement to give reasons, exclude any customer from our services generally and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers introduced by us from time to time.
- 7.4We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add a product to the Services at our reasonable discretion with immediate effect and without notice.
- 7.5You shall not interfere, interrupt, attempt to interrupt or attempt to manipulate the operations of the Website or the Casino Website or the normal play of any of Games thereon. In particular, you will not use or attempt to use any artificial intelligence or player assistance software but will play personally via the interfaces provided by us only. If you become aware that the Casino Website or any Game contains any error, you must inform our Customer Services and you agree not to take advantage of any such error. We reserve the right to recover any advantage that you may gain from any error, as well as all costs and expenses in making such recovery.
- 7.6Your account is personal to you. You shall not allow others to use your account or to accept any prize or participate in any Game. Any person found to have violated this clause will be liable for all losses on the account but will not be entitled to collect any winnings. It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure and you are solely responsible for the security of your account information and password. You are responsible for any unauthorized use of your account and/or password. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet from your account, such bet shall be valid and liability for losses on your account will lie with you, whether or not you were aware the third party misappropriated your account and password information. You agree to notify us immediately if there is any change to your account information.
- 7.7You will not post any unlawful, obscene, abusive, defamatory, threatening or other offensive material on the Casino Website or the Website.
- 7.8We reserve the right to moderate any chat on the Casino Website and remove postings, including those which promote competing services and those which are untrue, derogatory or critical of us, the Website, the Casino Website and/or a Game. In addition, you agree to observe and abide by any specific chat rules that we may post on any chat facility from time-to-time.
- 7.9You understand that you risk losing money whilst using the Casino Website and playing Games and that you use the Casino Website and play Games at your sole risk.
- 7.11If it is necessary to provide you with software ("Software") supplied by third parties to enable you to use and download the products offered through the Casino Website, you are required to enter into a separate agreement with the Software owner in respect of your use of such Software ("Third Party Software Agreement"). In case of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the Third Party Software Agreement, these Conditions will prevail in so far as the inconsistency relates to the relationship between you and us. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Software is downloaded onto your computer in a manner compatible with your own computer's specific set-up.
- 7.12At any time, you may exclude yourself from gambling on the Casino Website permanently or for set periods. This can be done via the “My Account” section. Once your request is processed by us, no further wagers will be accepted from you on the Casino Website. If you have requested closure of your account, your Casino Website account will be closed and any balance credited back to you. It is also possible for you to permanently exclude yourself from both the Casino Website and all of our other services (for example games, bingo, live casino etc.).
- 7.13Excluding the payment of valid bets, in no event shall we be liable to you: (i) with respect to any and all claims arising from or related to these Terms or the Casino Website, howsoever arising under contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or in any other cause of action, for damages exceeding CAD$2000 (two thousand pounds sterling) or currency equivalent; or (ii) for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever; or loss of business, profits, revenue, reputation, goodwill, contracts, anticipated savings or opportunities; or loss or damage arising from loss, damage or corruption of any data, even if such losses are foreseeable or if we have been notified of the possibility of same. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any liability to the extent such liability cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- 7.14Employees of Fitzdares and FSB Technology (UK) Limited or its corporate group are not eligible to participate in the Games provided on the Games Website.
- 7.15If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
- 7.17With the exception of your personal information, all other information, including, but not limited to, ideas, submissions, suggestions, concepts, graphics, chatroom contents including material and statements, posted on the Casino Website or submitted to us will become our property and we shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and we will be free to reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display same as we designate in any and all media.
- 7.18We do not charge you fees in respect of any payments related to betting transactions which you make on the Casino Website (such as charges for deposits or withdrawals). However, you should check with your bank and/or other payment service provider as to whether they levy any such charges.
10.2 All other disputes not covered by clause 10.1, and subject to clause 10.3, or any other claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Casino Website or these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any such proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Casino Website or these Conditions.
10.3 Notwithstanding clauses 10.1 and 10.2, we reserve the right to take legal action against any party in breach of these Conditions, at our election, in Ireland or the place of breach or the domicile of that party, and that party shall submit to the jurisdiction chosen by us.
- Customer Services and Complaints
11.1 If you have any complaints, experience any problems or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us at [email protected]
11.2 Any complaint or claims of any nature, also with regard to your Account statements or Account balance, should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support, or using the contact form on the online platforms, from the publication of the information on the Website which has given rise to the complaint, and/or within 6 months of the issue occurring;
11.3 The communication must contain the following information:
a) Account Log-In ID;
b) registered First Name and Surname;
c) explanation of the issue and the complaint/claim;
d) specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable);
11.4 All best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly. Failure to submit the communication as outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint in a timely manner.
11.5 In case of conflict between the result posted on the Application and the result shown in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between you and us will be determined based on the records kept by us. You also agree to the use of RNG Software (RNG: Random Number Generator) whose purpose is to provide game servers with an adequate quantity of random numbers for the casino games and sport games;
11.6 We commit to respond to the complainants or to the authority with respect to complaints with the results of the inquiry within one month from the date of which the relevant complaint is lodged, and will ensure the best efforts in providing a prompt resolution of issues at hand.
11.7 If for any reason you are not satisfied with how we have resolved your complaint and it arises out of your use of the Services while physically located in the Province of Ontario, you can contact iGaming Ontario at: http://www.igamingontario.ca/en/player/player-support.
12.1 Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. You agree to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus you collect.
12.2 Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on Fitzdares.com are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household.
12.3 You cannot apply for a withdrawal request unless the wagering requirements of the bonus received have been fully completed.
12.4 Wagering Requirements (also referred to as playthrough or rollover): The number of times or the amount that has to be placed as a bet for each bonus, before any winnings can be withdrawn. Any withdrawal request of monies linked to a bonus whose wagering requirements have not been completed will completely invalidate the bonus including any winnings generated from that bonus. You understand and agree that you will only be entitled to withdraw the winnings generated from bonuses after you have completed the wagering requirements for all bonuses received. You cannot activate an offer if your account already contains a bonus in progress. Pending offers can only be activated after you have met the wagering requirement for the current bonus. It is unlawful upon agreeing to this document for any funds to be withdrawn by you from your balance (including initial deposit) until the wagering requirements have been completed. Wagering requirements are applied to every bonus: these are mentioned on the specific promotional page.
12.5 The list below shows the contribution percentage of different games to the wagering requirements of a bonus:
Progressive slots 0%
Scratch Cards 100%
Roulette (all varieties) 10%
- Cash Out
13.1 Cash Out is a feature which is offered on various singles and multiples Sportsbook bets. Cash Out allows you to amend your original bet and lock in a profit or a loss by settling your bet early, without having to wait for the event to finish.
13.2 If you make a Cash Out request, you will be notified whether or not your request has been successful. Your request to Cash Out is not guaranteed to be accepted and may be unsuccessful if, for example, the market suspends or the odds move before your request has been processed. Cash Out requests made in-play may take longer to process because of the in-play bet delay.
13.3 We are not responsible in instances where Cash Out is not available on any market
13.4 We cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts.
13.6 Any bonuses due from bets such as Round Robins will not apply where Cash Out has been used to close a bet.
13.7 We will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
13.8 We reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
13.9 We reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.